Pastor Marc would like to share this announcement with you about our church library:
After all these months of Covid restrictions and more time at home, you might have run out of things to read. The church has a “Give & Take” library in the foyer and some new titles have been added in the last couple of months. One of these might be helpful or of interest to you in this season or in this stage of your journey with Jesus:
- Facing Your Giants: God Still Does the Impossible by Max Lucado
- A Long Obedience in the Same Direction: Discipleship in an Instant Society by Eugene Peterson
- Enough: Silencing the Lies that Steal Your Confidence by Sharon Jaynes
- Following Jesus: Biblical Reflections on Discipleship by N.T. Wright
- Raising Disciples: How to Make Faith Matter for Our Kids by Natalie Frisk
- Eat This Book: A Conversation in the Art of Spiritual Reading by Eugene Peterson
Have you had a chance to show your appreciation to our Pastors this month for ‘Pastor Appreciation Month’? If not, there’s still time! Can I encourage you today to write a card or letter of thanks, or find a small gift that expresses your gratitude? This will not only encourage our Pastors, but I’m pretty sure that it will make you feel pretty good too! So thank you for loving our Pastors so well!
You are welcome to join us this Sunday at 10:30 am for our Worship Service. As always, we encourage you to wear a mask, if you aren’t able to maintain the 2 metre physical distance requirement. (Masks are available at church, if you don’t have your own.) As Covid-19 is still in our province, we need to remind you that you must not attend in person if you are experiencing the most common symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat).
We also understand that you might not be ready to come and worship with us in person – and that’s okay! We plan to have an online service prepared that we hope you will engage with. You can find it here on our website.