Here’s a video explaining a Holy Week scripture resource for the church:
Here are the main talking points of the above video:
- We are posting daily scripture readings (from the Revised Common Lectionary) every day during Holy Week (and possibly the week after Easter as well).
- Christians the world over will be reading and praying these scriptures this week and we can joint with our worldwide brothers and sisters in reflecting on and praying these scriptures leading us to Good Friday, Holy Saturday, and Easter.
- Use this for daily reflection and prayer
- Use for family devotions
- Readings for each day should show up in all of our social media:
– Our website at malmochurch.ca at 6am every day (scroll down a bit to Malmo News and you’ll see it)
– will include a link to the full text of all the day’s readings at BibleGateway.com
– you can change to your favourite version there (if it’s not NIV)
– Facebook will link to that day’s post on our website as well as directly to the full readings (hopefully).
– Instagram will show all the references for the day and a link to the full text of the readings in our bio. Get to the bio by clicking on our username above our Instagram posts and follow the link just below our picture.
– Twitter account (@malmo_church) will show references and link to full readings
- I’ve also created a PDF of the entire week’s readings (click here) with the entire week’s readings that you can print off and cut into bookmarks for your Bible and everyone in your family
- I hope you will find this helpful for yourself and your family as you enter into Holy Week this year.