This weekend our worship service will be held at Covenant Bay Bible camp as we traditionally do on the August long weekend, with no service at Malmo that Sunday. (CLICK HERE for more info).
However, recognizing that not everyone will be comfortable gathering at camp to worship, and in the spirit of worshipping with others in a different context, instead of our usual online service we are pointing you to a couple of options for online services provided by other Canadian Covenant churches that we hope you will consider joining.
Here are some service options we invite you to consider participating in:
The Winnipeg Covenant churches (Faith Covenant Church and Holy Community Covenant Church provide a joint online service. It’s prerecorded, so you don’t have to start at a specific time.
Lake Ridge Community Church (with pastors Evan Dewald and Preston Pouteaux) in Chestermere, AB has a live-streamed service starting at 10:30am on Sunday morning.
Avenue Community Church in Toronto live-streams at 9:00am (that’s Alberta time) on Sunday morning.
City Collective Church in Langley, BC, is one of the Canada Covenant’s newest church plants. They live stream at 9:30am (Alberta time).
Take time to pray together…
Some of the things we’re praying for these days:
- For Malmo’s everyday and building financial needs
- For our Seniors & shut-in’s
- Trellis Foundation & the work that they do in our Conference
- Malmo Pastors, Staff & Leaders
- Audrey – struggling with health
- PRAISE! Marc’s mom – another clear CT scan!
- Covid-19 – here and around the world
- PRAISE! Vandersluys family had a great vacation visiting all of their family.
- Bert & Vivian – home at Points Wests. Vivian has infection which she’s receiving IV treatment for. Continue to pray for them both.
- PRAISE! Pete recovering well from the ladder fall.
- Marcia’s parents as they go through the AHS assessment. Pray for willingness of her parents to accept help and wisdom to know what’s next.
- Jaret Forth – receiving treatment for Lyme disease in Mexico. Keep praying for his healing.
- PRAISE! Roger’s casts are off! Continue to pray for healing & strength in his arms.
- Sarah’s friend, Laura – serious cancer diagnosis. Pray for healing and for her family.
- Gateway Covenant Church, Prince Albert, SK
- Dave & Carol
- Any other needs you may have…
Giving our Offerings, An Act of Worship
If you would like to make a donation to Malmo, Click on this link which will lead you to instructions on how you may do that.