For the next four weeks we will be celebrating Advent here at Malmo. These will be simple services helping us to focus on the theme of the week. Join us in person or here online.
Advent Candle Lighting:
If you have candles available, light three Advent candles as we begin our service.
The first is the Candle of Hope and the second is the Candle of Peace and the third is the Candle of Joy.
Live Stream Service
**Will go LIVE at 10:15am on Sunday morning
If you would like to share your well wishes to Pastor Marc and his family, please text your comments to: 780-360-2002, and we will try to share them during the service.
Christmas Carol: Joy to the World
Advent Reflections: Joy
Christmas Carol: Come Thou Long Expected Jesus
Praise & Prayers of the People:
- PRAISE! Safe arrival of Keith & Monika’s son – Finnick Alan Nelson!
- Dave & Carol
- PRAISE! Wayne & Lise’s daughter, Amy is expecting. Dealing with pregnancy sickness. Pray for that to pass quickly.
- For Malmo’s land transfer to go through.
- PRAISE! Dave & Gayle’s daughter, Kristina is expecting. Pray for a safe pregnancy for both mom and baby.
- Pray for our Seniors and shut-ins; for those who can’t leave their homes.
- PRAISE! Jarrett Forth is up and walking! Continue to pray for his full healing & his spirits as he continues on this long journey back to health.
- Heather’s sister-in-law, Candace – having late pregnancy complications. Pray for both mom and baby.
- Jan’s friend, Hetty Claus – fell – recovering from hip surgery.
- Nadene – getting over an infection. Pray for her health & strength.
- Pastors/staff – here and all around the Covenant. Some of our Covenant pastors are being affected by Covid; churches are being closed and pastors are getting sick.
- Ken’s brother, Terry – home and receiving palliative care. Pray for his wife Kim and the family.
- Sarah’s friend, Laura – pray for a healing miracle.
- Continue to pray for Linda & her family as they grieve the loss of her dad.
- Andy & Jenell’s daughter, Jordan. Has Covid. Pray for her healing and for protection from Covid over her husband Garrett and daughter Allianna.
- Jeff’s niece, Courtney – in hospital healing from kidney stones & sever infection. Pray for her health & for her family as she just had a baby not long ago.
- Myrick & Jean’s son, Tim – continue to pray for complete healing of his leg.
- Encounter Covenant Church, Mississauga, ON
- Any other items you may have…
Song: Benediction Song
Giving our Offerings:
An Act of Worship
If you would like to make a donation to Malmo, Click on this link which will lead you to instructions on how you may do that.
CLICK HERE to see this week’s Announcement & News sheet.