We are marking the season of Advent here at Malmo. These will be simple services helping us to focus on the theme of the week.
Advent Candle Lighting:
The 1st is the Candle of Hope, the 2nd is the Candle of Peace, the 3rd is the Candle of Joy & the 4th is the Candle of Love.
Call to Worship:
In a world where so many experience hatred,
God lights a candle of love in our hearts.
We wait together for a Saviour,
who will be Immanuel, Christ the Lord.
Hear the word of the Lord:
“For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son,
so that everyone who believes in him may not perish
but may have eternal life.” ~ John 3:16
Christmas Carol: Angels We Have Heard on High
Praise & Prayers of the People:
- PRAISE! Finnick Alan, born to Keith & Monika. Pray for them all as they go through these nexts days of transition.
- Vandersluys family – pray for their transition and good timing to move to Manitoba.
- Dave & Carol
- Dave’s son, Graham – continued healing.
- Corey as he continues to recover from health issues.
- Jeff’s niece, Courtney – still in hospital. Pray for healing and health.
- For Malmo’s land transfer to go through.
- Pray for our Seniors and shut-ins; for those who can’t leave their homes.
- Pastors/staff – here and all around the Covenant.
- Ken’s brother, Terry as passed away. Pray for his family during this difficult time.
- Abundant Life Covenant Church, Brampton, ON
- Any other items you may have…
O Little town of Bethlehem
Advent Reflections: LOVE
Christmas Carol: Infant Holy, Infant Lowly
Giving our Offerings:
An Act of Worship
If you would like to make a donation to Malmo, Click on this link which will lead you to instructions on how you may do that.
CLICK HERE to see this week’s Announcement & News sheet.
Song: Hark the Herald Angels Sing
Be people of love.
Let love live in your heart and share the love of Christ with all you meet.
Share love by praying for our world.
In this Advent season, we need to see, feel, and share love.
As you go out into the wonder of God’s creations, share love, joy, peace, and hope with those you meet. Amen.