For the next four weeks we will be celebrating Advent here at Malmo. These will be simple services helping us to focus on the theme of the week. Join us in person or here online.
Advent Candle Lighting:
If you have candles available, light two Advent candles as we begin our service.
The first is the Candle of Hope and the second is the Candle of Peace.
Christmas Carol: O Come All ye Faithful
Christmas Carol: Silent Night
Celebration of Holy Communion:
Praise & Prayers of the People:
- Keith & Monika’s baby due
- Marcia’s parents – received clearance to move to the Care Home.
- Dave & Carol; Carol’s wrist not getting better. Please pray for complete healing.
- PRAISE! Dixie’s MRI results are clear!
- Families transitioning back to home due to School closures.
- For Malmo’s land transfer to go through.
- For the changes in the Wedgwood family, with the addition of Lincoln.
- 2 neighbours west of Lorne & Eunice – dealing with Covid and heart attack. In Red Deer hospital.
- Pray for our Seniors and shut-ins; for those who can’t leave their homes.
- PRAISE! NOW serving 50+ people a day. Donations are continuing!
- Ken’s brother, Terry – in hospital. Pray for his health and for his family as well.
- Sarah’s friend, Laura – healing from seizures and wisdom for the doctors as they diagnose what is happening. Also pray for her husband and son.
- Linda’s dad, Eddie passed away. Pray for the family.
- Dave & Gayle’s daughter, Kristina – expecting a baby.
- Jordan’s daughter, Kate – experiencing chest pains.
- Pray for our Pastors and Church Leaders
- ZOE, Toronto, ON
- Any other items you may have…
Christmas Carol: It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Giving our Offerings:
An Act of Worship
If you would like to make a donation to Malmo, Click on this link which will lead you to instructions on how you may do that.
CLICK HERE to see this week’s Announcement & News sheet.