Live Stream Worship Service
We are hoping to be streaming live from 10:30am until it’s completion, at approximately 11:45am. (Please have grace for us, as we strive to get this all working.)
If you watch the live stream, would you please let us know your thoughts about it? We are testing this format and would love your input. You can email your thoughts and comments to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
CLICK HERE to go to our Youtube Page. Once there, please click on the Livestream service.
A message from our E.C.C. President, John Wenrich:
As you make your way through today’s worship service, instructions and suggestions will be included in italics. Get a cup of coffee and settle in for this time of worship with your community.
Welcome to Worship
Gather in a common area in your home or on your deck or front steps.
In your midst, place a lit candle to remind you of God’s presence with you.
Call to Worship
We come to you, O God, to thank you for what is good.
We come to you, O God, to cry out for what is wrong.
We come to you, O God, to ask for help and restoration.
We come to you, O God, with aching hearts and glad souls.
Let us worship God.
God is For Us
We won’t fear the battle
We won’t fear the night
We will walk the Valley
With You by our side
You will go before us
You will lead the way
We have found a refuge
Only You can save
Sing with joy now
Our God is for us
The Father’s love
Is a strong and mighty fortress
Raise your voice now
No love is greater
Who can stand against us
If our God is for us
Even when I stumble
Even when I fall
Even when I turn back
Still Your love is sure
You will not abandon
You will not forsake
You will cheer me onward
With never ending grace
Neither height nor depth
Can separate us
Hell and death will not defeat us
He who gave His Son to free us
Holds me in His love
Ezekiel 34:11-16, 20-24 (NIV)
11 “‘For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them. 12 As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness. 13 I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land. 14 I will tend them in a good pasture, and the mountain heights of Israel will be their grazing land. There they will lie down in good grazing land, and there they will feed in a rich pasture on the mountains of Israel. 15 I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign Lord. 16 I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice.
20 “‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says to them: See, I myself will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep. 21 Because you shove with flank and shoulder, butting all the weak sheep with your horns until you have driven them away, 22 I will save my flock, and they will no longer be plundered. I will judge between one sheep and another. 23 I will place over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he will tend them; he will tend them and be their shepherd. 24 I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David will be prince among them. I the Lord have spoken.
Praise & Prayers of the People:
- Jarrett Forth – still struggling in physio and with his recovery. Continue to pray for him and his family.
- Justene – fighting infection. Pray for her healing and for the transitions in being a new mom.
- Nadene – going for catscan. Pray for good results.
- Bert & Vivian – for their health and their spirits.
- Dixie – dealing with headaches & dizziness. Going for MRI. Pray for peace, direction & wisdom.
- Luke’s friend, Cole – back problems and arthritis. Home from hospital recovering. Pray for his health and strength.
- PRAISE! Heather’s appointment with the Cardiologist went well – all looks good but pray for wisdom to figure out how to bring down her elevated heart rate.
- Pray for our Pastors and for their perseverance during this time of stress and change.
- Pray for those who are stuck at home, but not in safe situations.
- Carol L’s sister, Gerry – continued recovery from recent surgery.
- Monika – in her last month of pregnancy. Pray for safety & health for her & the baby.
- Ken’s brother, Terry – diagnosed with bone marrow cancer. Beginning chemo treatments. Pray for him and his family.
- Continue to pray for our students and staff in the school system.
- Pray for our Seniors and shut-ins
- Pray for our Pastors and Church Leaders
- For the work that is being done in Haiti
- Any other items you may have…
Giving our Offerings:
An Act of Worship
If you would like to make a donation to Malmo, Click on this link which will lead you to instructions on how you may do that.
How Deep the Father’s Love For Us
How deep the Father’s love for us
How vast beyond all measure
That He should give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure
How great the pain of searing loss
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the Chosen One
Bring many sons to glory
Behold the Man upon a cross
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice
Call out among the scoffers
It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished
I will not boast in anything
No gifts no pow’r no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection
Why should I gain from His reward
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom
As our worship concludes, our time of service begins.
We return to our living and working amidst a world of need
As we go from this place,
we carry with us the knowledge that we are recipients of God’s gifts.
As we go, we want to share those gifts with the world around us.
And may God walk with us as we travel life’s road.
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done;
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power and the glory,
for ever and ever.