A few announcements and details for you to be aware of:
- THIS SUNDAY, July 5th at 10:30am, we will be worshipping together OUTSIDE on the Malmo Church grounds! Please bring your lawn chairs, mosquito spray and coffee or tea. Also – please dress appropriately for the weather and to be outside with all that it entails! IF it is raining, the service will be CANCELLED and we will put a notice on the Home Page of our Website at www.malmochurch.ca. As Covid-19 is still in our province, I am obliged to remind you that you must not attend in person if you are experiencing the most common symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat). We also understand that you might not be ready to come and worship with us in person – and that’s okay! We have an online service prepared that we hope you will engage with. You can find it on our website at: www.malmochurch.ca/scattered-but-worshiping-together/. If you have any questions about this gathering, please contact our Chairman Jay Pluim, Pastor Randall or Pastor Marc.
- There will be an opportunity to sing at this Sunday’s Outside Worship service. If you are planning to participate in the singing, we ask that you please wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we have some here for you at the church. Song sheets will also be available, OR you can access the words on your digital device by clicking HERE.
- There will be NO Saturday email from Pastor Randall this week. As I mentioned above, please go to our website to find the online service as well as any other information that you might be looking for.
- A number of you have been looking for the Home Altar devotional book for this next quarter. We have not received them yet and are looking into their whereabouts. BUT in the meantime, you can access the Home Altar online, by going to: covenantcompanion.com/home-altar/ . Who knows? You might even like it better than using the paper version. 😉
- Pastor Marc and family will be away on vacation from July 7 – 20, 2020.
I’ll leave you with a verse that has been a hope and an encouragement to me lately…
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Take care Folks,